Friday, December 29, 2006

note to self

When posting on your blog, don't let it sit there for hours while you do other stuff, because when you come back and finish it, it makes you re-sign on and then your whole post DISAPPEARS!!!!ARGH!!

suffice it to say, I have an MP3 player I told you all about and how with-it I feel, I told you that my dog molly was sick and goes to see what is stuck up her nose on jan 3rd and I reviewed all the movies I've seen recently. All that work being lost, I just will promise to blog more and I'll catch up later because i just spent the last 1/2 hour finishing a blog that disappeared into cyberspace and I'm really frustrated.

you'll get the movie reviews soon, but here is the pic of molly i wanted to post. Isn't she just so cute???

1 comment:

Kirk Moore said...

I hate it when I lose a whole bunch of stuff I just wrote. Frustrating as all get-out, isn't it?