Saturday, November 22, 2008

goofy guy...



Last night Mike and I gave my dad a massage. We took a couple picture and the first picture with Mike, Dad had a weird smile and I said "Dad, smile regular" and he did. Then I had MIke take a picture with me and I said something similar like "Don't smile goofy" and so then he proceeded to REALLy smile some goofy smiles and we got some good shots.

Today, he can't really complete his sentences because his mouth won't work for him and he is sometimes confused. It is hard to see. But with day after day of "I love you"s and "good nights", I'm okay with a time where he just thinks it and can't really say it.
Afterall, it's the thought that counts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Cassie,

We are praying for you and your family. What a great guy your dad is and what a great impact he has had on so many people. How wonderful to have had such a great dad and know he touched so many lives. We are sure sorry for what your family is going through now and are praying for you daily. So glad you are having this precious time together.

Blessings to you all,
Sue Ferguson